Monday, October 15, 2012

Chillin'

I haven't posted anything recently, folks. The reason for this is simply because I'm just now getting over the cold I've had for a couple of weeks, and I haven't felt very adventurous. Well, things are about to take a dramatic turn! Next week is the start of our mid-semester break and (like I mentioned in a previous post) Danial, Elise and I've been planning our trip.

As it goes, we'll be flying to Munich, Germany and stay there for a couple of days. Then, we'll take the train down into Switzerland. Elise has it in her head that we'll be climbing the Alps. What's really going to happen is I'll see them off and find a nice coffee shop at the base of the mountains where it's nice and warm. While in Switzerland we're taking the train to Montreux to visit the haunts of Byron (the Château de Chillon) and take the Swiss Chocolate Train. Yes, I'm aware that it's a strange combination. After Switzerland, we'll take another train down to Italy, stopping in Venice, Florence, and Rome. Then fly into London, spend the day there, and take the train back.

So... expect excitement and adventure next week.

This week is another story entirely. It's a week of essays before the break. And waiting. Waiting for the weekend.

Here's how it goes.

I wake up and decide if I want to go to school.

Decide that I have to go.

Grab a bite before studying.



Spend time in the library, looking at this instead of working...



Then make my way back to the flat on one of the buses.



And I also spend time with my friends and flatmates.

I enjoy cooking and my friends have enjoyed benefiting from it. But then they get it in their heads that they have to repay the favor. The following video is what happens when they attempt to cook.



Tonight I decided to take back the reins and was in the kitchen with Lorena when I decided to introduce her to you guys. Unfortunately she's shy, but I'm always willing to compromise.



No comments:

Post a Comment