Monday, September 3, 2012

Adventures in Vlogging



It’s really, really late and I should be sleeping.

So, instead of writing out what Sami and I did today, I think I’ll just show you.

Enjoy.

Stroll through the park in the morning.



at Cardiff Castle


And here are some other interesting things we saw there...

from the battlements before our guided tour

If you click on the image, you'll see that those are mirrors in the ceiling! Hee hee. 

Not a castle until you see some armored men.

Just little ol' me standing next to a castle.

Knowing I would have to climb up those steps.

from the top



After we explored the castle, we stopped for a bite to eat. Our waiter, Gary, asked where we're from and we told him we're from Texas. His eyes lit up and he told us that he'd been there... that he enjoyed 7th St. Of course while Sami was correcting him, I was wondering if there were any clubs on 7th. I'm sure there are but not enough to go bar hopping like he said he had.

When we were leaving the restaurant, we saw a used bookshop across the walk. Three floors of wall to wall books. I was in heaven. Of course I bought a book!

All smiles now.
It's because I don't know what I'm about to get into.
After pizza and book hunting we made our way to Cardiff Bay for the Doctor Who Experience. Here's a disclaimer right now; I'm new to Who, so I can't be blamed for the ignorance you are about to see.






They have the actual TARDISes... TARDI... I don't know what the plural for that would be, actually.

The control panel of the Tenth Doctor's TARDIS.

This big head in a fish tank thing was in a few episodes.

Think these guys are badies.

Them too.


Here's video of the experience...





And another one of me interviewing Sami...



And finally, one of me confusing the record button for the shutter button...


No comments:

Post a Comment